- 1 x Solway Spirits 70cle Spirit or liqueur
- 1 x Walter Gregor’s Original Tonic 200mls
Hand-made with natural quinine, citrus and fresh mint from their own gardens, with a unique salty note thanks to the location on the scenic Moray coast.
Carbonated Scottish water, sugar, citric acid, natural flavourings, natural quinine
- 1 x 180gms Moffat Toffee
The classic Scottish confection has been made in Moffat, Scotland for over a century.
Moffat Toffee is a traditional Scottish hard boiled toffee which changes flavour from a caramel and treacly outer coating to a sharp lemony centre.
Free from artificial colours and flavourings. No gluten containing ingredient
- 1 x Stockan Garden Oatcakes 100gms
Baked with ancient grain bere barley, which is grown and milled on the Islands and contains a significant amount of multi nutrients. Enhance the natural nut roasted flavour of these fine milled oatcakes with a slice of cheese or for a truly Orcadian meal, use to scoop up Clapshot (a mix of neeps, tatties, butter & chives).Ingredients – UK Wholegrain Oats 69%, Beremeal (Barley) 15%, Vegetable Oil (Sustainable Palm; Rapeseed), Salt, Raising Agents (Potassium Bicarbonate; Disodium Diphosphate containing Wheat flour), Sugar
- Ivy’s Butter Tablet
Handmade traditional Scottish butter tablet, in a variety of delicious flavours.Ivy’s Vintage Tablet is all about the old fashioned vibe and keeping Scottish traditions alive!
Sugar Condensed MILK Butter (MILK) honey & Salt
- 1 x Oor Bees Honey & Honey spoon…bee decoration – 42gms
Produced in Eastriggs by Lorraine Johnston, who teaches at a local school, illustrating to students the importance of bees
- 1 x Macleans luxury all butter shortbread 150gms – Melt in the mouth Shortbread from the highland bakery – Allergens GLUTEN – MILK
- 1 x His Nibs 65gms Milk chocolate 65gms
- 1 x Scotch Haggis traditional Stahly haggis made from the original Stahly family recipe.
Produced from a blend of the finest lamb, oatmeal and seasoning.Delivery is Charged at the CHECKOUT or click & collect