Solway Spirits Apple Schnapps is made using our purest distilled vodka.
We started to produce this for 2 reasons, firstly we had a glut of apples given to us every year, usually between 4 and 5 tonnes, and secondly because it reminded us of some holidays we have had in Europe. We start by pulping the apples, then press the juice out of them on our own press, that we built ourselves. When we have collected enough juice we slowly bring it to the boil, then simmer it for a few hours until it has turned into a thick sticky liquid this is then left to cool, we then introduce our schnapps to the apples. Fantastic on it`s own over loads of ice, or surprisingly good with ginger ale and an apple slice
Solway Spirits Apple Schnapps
- Vodka Liqueur 28% available only in 50cl
- Created using local apples
- Aromas is of autumn’s sweet ripe apples
- Smooth, perfectly balanced schnapps liqueur
- Sip neat over ice, or add to fevertree ginger ale and garnish with an apple slice